​​5/12/2019

Mother's Day

Moms eat free!

Clickhere for details

FRIDAY DOGGIE BINGO! Starts at 7:00 pm!

The first and third Friday of the month we host Bingo along with members from various animal rescue groups. Since we started hosting Bingo at Pit Stop in February 2015, we have raised over $80,000 for several rescue groups!  Please help us to continue!  25% of the proceeds are distributed as cash prizes, with the other 75% going to the charity. 

6/16/2019

Father's Day

Dads eat free!

Clickhere for details

​​5/11/2019

National Dog Mom Day!

Free ice cream or doggie patty

Clickhere for details

​​​6/22/2019

Craft Beer * Craft Wine

 Hand Rolled Cigars

Join us in our outdoor lounge, and sip on a Bourbon Barrel Aged beer, or Bourbon Barrel Aged wine, while you are smoking a fresh hand rolled cigar. Your ticket purchase includes a flight of 3 beers, or 3 wines pours, and light appetizers. Additional pours will be available for purchase.  San Juan Cigars will be on-site for the event!  $10 cigar "corkage fee" will apply if you bring your own cigar. (the fee goes directly to the cigar roller)

Clickhere to purchase tickets.

DATES

First Tuesday

of the month, @6pm

DATES FOR OTHER FUN STUFFS!

Pit Stop Taproom & Pub

216 SW 153rd St - Burien, WA 98166              Ph:  (206) 420-8412

Happy hour twice daily!  3:00 pm - 6:00 pm 9:00 pm - close!​

Bonus happy hour,  all day Sunday!!!

Keep checking back! 

We are always adding new fun stuff!


Here at Pit Stop Taproom & Pub, giving back to our community is high on our priority list.  You will see us host several fundraising events throughout the month, and we encourage you to come hang out and have fun with us!  There is nothing more satisfying than helping out the community we love, while drinking a tasty craft beer!

TUESDAY NIGHT TRIVIA!


Put on your classiest thinking cap and get ready to test your knowledge over delicious drinks and food at Burien's best spot!   Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation, brings  you Tuesday Trivia!  The fun will start around 6pm, and the suggested donation of $5 gets you a buy-in to three rounds of rousing questions, with all proceeds going to AH&W, who specializes in rescuing and rehabilitating severely abused dogs and cats so they can find their furever home.  They work specifically with those rescued from the Asian Dog Meat Trade.  Special prizes will be given to the first place team, along with bragging rights - so make sure not to miss this fun mid-week event! 

​​December 14, 2019
Doggie Santa photos
3pm - 6pm - photography by 
Seattle Flashing Lights

July 4, 2019
Annual 4th of July parade

sponsored by Discover Burien.